Saturday, June 26, 2010

Team KT - Revised

Hello hello!

As some of you may know, I left my job at the Y. I wasn't doing anything within my job description and was very unhappy there. I made a somewhat abrupt decision to leave and go back to nannying. I had my boys one day this week and being with them in the Summer made me realize how much I loved nannying and hated the Y. I quit the next day.

I'm going to be working for two families part-time. One has an older son, Max, who will be in summer camps, and 3.5 yr old twins who I will be hanging out with: Natalia & Aram. It's pretty awesome because they were born in the same month and year as James, Ben, and Darcy! Hello playdates! The other family has a cute little 19 month old, Aubrey, who is two days younger than Beast. I can't wait to have playdates with him either.

I'm happy to be reinstated as a supernanny!

xo
KT

No comments: