I spent my days and nights in the valley for my best friend Jessica's wedding. Everything was breathtakingly perfect! I even caught the boquet which means I need to find a guy to marry. Preferably while the boys are still young enough to be my ring bearers!!
One my way home, I stopped in at the Stewart's for an impromptu visit. How could I resist a sunny backyard with my three fave boys and their awesome parents?! There were spinklers, pretzels, and and "cocktails" (alcohol free for me considering the weekend! and the boys of course). Then I was invited to join the family as well as my little lady Sophie and her mother and grandmother for a BBQ. I love how welcome I am in the house. Even though I'm no longer their supernanny, I still feel as though I am part of the family.





No comments:
Post a Comment