Tuesday, November 10, 2009

J & K

I only had a half day today as I had a dentist appt this morning. James also had one. He passed with flying colours... I have a cavity (boo!). When I got to Oxford St., Jamesy and I had a lovely afternoon together. We hung out on the backyard and played while Kim did yard work and Beastie napped. Since Will sleeps for awhile, we left Supermom in charge and headed out to Long Lake with the dogs. Yes, dogS. Supernanny Jody is now Swinenanny so we took her dogs Yoshi & Lala out with us. No pictures of that adventure as a three year old and three dogs were more than enough to dea with! Here are a few of the fun in the dirt. As Kim says, "dirty boys are happy boys". (Don't worry, Supernanny gave him a good bath after all the adventuring!)

No comments: