
My little guy isn't so little anymore... he turned three on November 1st! Naturally, I planned a party for him on Friday... it turned into a pre-party as he ended up having a big bash on Saturday ~ Get at Ackie to upload pictures from that event! On Friday, we had a few of our friends over to play, have pizza lunch, and special supernanny birthday cookies.
Birthday boy! JMAC the astronaut!

Personally, I think he should have been a beast.. but he sure makes a cute pumpkin!

Sophie! The ballerina poodle. Or something like that :)

Charlie!

Lyla came running in to give J-Mac a gift... shouting "there is a raincoat in here!". Gotta love toddlers!

Of course no one would look at the camera. Ah well, I tried! Here are the party-goers minus the babies. (We missed our other friends Finn, Ben, Darcy & Wyatt!...playdate soon guys!)

Coolest cookies ever. Made with love.

Friends helping friends.. Seems to be a tradition at James' birthdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment