Thursday, August 12, 2010

The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round

Team KT (V.3 - twins Natalia & Aram & big bro Max) & Team J-Duff (V.2 - Claire, Anne & Liam) had quite the day last week. We started off at the Waeg for Max & Liam's lessons, then headed up to Coburg to catch the bus. It was Natalia and Aram's first bus ride EVER!
Claire & Anne are the best junior babysitters ever! They're always such a help with my littler ones.

Here is the team waiting for the bus! Oh so patiently, I must add.
And we're on!!

Next stop: SGR Library. We had a played, looked at some books, then settled down on the grass for a picnic. Team Bob (Robyn with Jake & Jane) also joined us! I used to babysit Jake and Jane and their older sister Hannah years ago. It was so awesome so see them and I can't believe how old they are now. (It just makes me sad that I'm getting old... 26 in Sept!)
Then we walked down to the waterfront and tried to climb the wave. Some succeeded, others did not. (I was the only supernanny who went up).

After that we headed back up to Barrington, caught the bus back to the Waeg, and drove home in the van. I much prefer the van. :)

No comments: