Someone...I won't name names... suggested I close the Team KT blog. How could I do such a thing?! These boys will forever be mine. Even if I do have to share with their fantastic new nanny, "Mecole".
I still have some pictures to upload, but I've been busy with the new job and haven't gotten around to it. I also intend on stealing the boys for adventures and will continue to make posts. They just won't be as frequent as they have been. I think we should all encourage Mecole to carry on the nanny blog traditions. I, for one, really want to see what the boys are up to!
James is coming for a sleepover at my "repartment" this Thursday and on Friday we're heading up to Station 2! The fire station by the IWK. We're going to get a tour. Be sure to check back for pictures.
xo,
Supernanny KT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment