Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Point Pleasant Park

It was a beautiful day and my old roommate Sue wanted to see the boys, all three, so we packed up and went to Point Pleasant Park. Everyone had so much fun! James and Sue got to "adventure" while I pushed Will in the stroller on pathes, Argo got to play with other dogs and catch balls, and Beast even got to crawl around and decided to go "offroading"... aka off path into the bushes etc. Since it was downhill, he turned around and went down backwards like on stairs. So cute. Everyone was so dirty after being there for two hours(!!), but it was worth it!
We found a "tree chair" so James had to sit in it.
Sue and her "big little man"

Beast offroading...

Where is the Beast?

Crawl crawl crawl.


Oh, and Will slept for three hours after this adventure! :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I had sooo much fun yesterday!! I need to see you and the boys more often!! xoxo