Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Argo's trip to Tantallon

JMAC, Beast & Supermom went to Frederiction for vacay while Ackie flew to LA for work so Argo got to hang out with his favourite Supernanny! I was catsitting at my parents place in Tantallon so he came out for the weekend.

Here he is making his way down to the water. He loved this path and running (well, galloping)through the overgrown fields on either side - see video.


Swim swim swim! As soon as he found his way to the water he was in heaven! He spent over an house swimming around and "fishing" aka digging in the sand and moving rocks.

Then he joined me for a little tan. He really wanted to chill on the towel too, but I told him there was no room for a wet dog. He understood.
After swimming he met his new housemate. This is Wishes, my babycat. The other cat wouldn't show her face when Argo was around. It was pretty cute watching them eye each other all weekend. They were both scared of each other and jealous of the attention I was giving the other. I was really hoping they'd cuddle up together, but this is as close as they got.
We also had a loooong walk down the road I grew up on. It's pretty much surrounded by water so I walked along as Argo swam beside me. He was so interested in digging around in the water that he ignored this huge flock of Canadia geese!
Amy Mac and I also took Argo on a hiking adventure in the woods off the Kearney Lake Rd. I'm not sure if the path has a name, but it was pretty cool. It wasn't much of a path, not something I could take the kiddies on, so it was fun to do with Argo. There were streams, rivers, and lakes throughout the area, and people were fishing in them. Argo was quite intrigued by the fishing lines and everyone was a good sport about it and didn't get upset when he scared off their fish (opps).

And of course we had lots of cuddles over the weekend.

No comments: