"I am the lynchpin of the modern family. I make it possible for today's woman to fulfil her potential whatever that might be, while enabling her to enjoy the perks of a family life that her partner enjoys guilt-free. I give today's children belief in themselves, teach them dicipline in the context of a fun, warm, loving home, and provide them with a healthy, balanced diet. I'm a diplomat, a listener, an enabler, an organizer, a juggler. I come up with fresh, new ideas every day to keep the toughest audience in the world happy. I please a stressed mother, I accommodate a tired father, I love every child. I cook, I clean, I iron, I wash, I tidy - but I am no one's slave because I do it for a wage."
(Taken from The Nanny by Melissa Nathan)
1 comment:
KT, you do all that and MORE! we appreciate you to no end. and great pic by the way!
Post a Comment